About our Oils
- + How do I use Diya oils?
Warm oil between your palms and apply with gentle massaging strokes when skin is still damp to lock in extra moisture. Close your eyes and take your time to enjoy the divine aroma of the blend whilst focusing on the softness of your skin. Take a look at each products page for specific application methods.
- + What is the expiry date for your oils?
We recommend a 'use by' of 12 months as there are no preservatives added to our products.
- + How do I store the oils?
Diya oils are best stored in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- + When can I use Diya oils?
Diya oils can be applied at any time of the day but best used after shower or bath to lock in extra moisture.
- + How often do I need to apply the oil?
It varies from person to person but our oil can be applied as often as you like. Regular use will promote healthy skin and mind.
- + Does the oil leave a greasy residue?
No, our oils are non greasy and non sticky. They are blended with 100% plant-based oil and are completely water free. They therefore absorb deeply into the skin keeping your skin well hydrated.
- + I have a sensitive skin. Can I use Diya oils?
Although all our blends are gentle and kind to your skin, we would recommend our moisturising (unscented) blend for sensitive skin. If you have specific health or medical concerns, we recommend you consult with your doctor.
- + Can I use Diya oils whilst pregnant or while still nursing?
Although all our blends are gentle and kind to our skin, we would recommend our moisturising (unscented) blend. If you have specific health or medical concerns, we recommend you consult with your doctor.
- + Can I use the oils on my face?
We are currently working our very own face serum. Please bear with us as we don't want to rush the process.
- + Can I use the oils for my hair?
We are currently working our very own hair oil so please bear with us as we don't want to rush the process.
- + Where are your oils made?
Our oils are made in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
About our Ingredients
- + Do you add any preservatives?
No. All our products are 100% plant-based with no added preservatives. Preservatives are needed for water-based products but our oils are completely water free.
- + Do you use any non-natural ingredients?
All our products are 100% pure and natural, and made with a variety of plant-based oils and scented with pure essential oils with added Vitamin E and nothing else. We do not use any additive chemicals, synthetic preservatives, mineral oils, Parabens, Sulphates, Pthalates, artificial fragrances or colours.
- + Do you use any GMO ingredients?
No, we dont use any GMO based ingredients.
- + Are your products vegan?
All our oils are suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians.
- + Are your products tested on animals?
No, our products have never been and will never be tested on animals, we love animals! Our products are cruelty free.
- + Are your ingredients ethically and sustainably sourced?
Yes, of course. This is one of our core principles.
- + Do your products use organic ingredients?
We use organic ingredients where we can source them. Please refer to the ingredient list for each blend for more details. We are constantly improving our supply chain to ensure we are using the best ingredients possible.
About our Packaging
- + Is your packaging sustainable and recyclable?
All our packaging is sustainably sourced and recyclable. As one of our core principles is minimising our environmental footprint, we are of course constantly looking to improve ourselves further.
- + Why do you use amber bottles?
We only use high quality recyclable amber glass bottles for light protection against oxidisation of the natural, plant-based oils.
About my Order
- + What does shipping cost?
We only ship in the UK for now. We offer free shipping for orders £25 and above, and £3.20 postage applies to orders below £25.
- + When can I expect my order?
Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day. You will receive an order confirmation email followed by an email confirming dispatch. In the event of any delays, we will be in touch with you.
- + Can I amend or cancel my order once I've placed it?
Please contact us before dispatch and we will do our best to make the required changes to your order.
- + What do I do if my order is delayed or not arrived?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help trace your order. Please make sure your address details are correct on the order form.
- + Can I get a refund or exchange?
If you would like a refund or exchange, please email us at email@example.com within 14 working days of receipt.
About everything else
- + I cant find the answer to my question. Can you help?
Of course. Please get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
- + Can I get some advice on which product will work best for me?
Certainly. Please get in touch and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction.
- + I'm interested in stocking Diya products.
We'd love to work with you. Please get in touch.